Story of 90 year's
The roots of Bipha Drug Laboratories, as it is seen today, can be traced back to the early nineteenth century. It's at that time that our founder, Shri Pappy Vaidyar realized that the true purpose of his life is to serve his fellow people - to help them vanquish the pain and agony caused by epidemics and other diseases that hampered the day to day life of the society.
This deep desire to serve his society led Pappy Vaidyar into the world of Ayurveda and there was no looking back. He was widely acclaimed for his contributions to Ayurveda and the society, and that includes blessings from Pope John Paul II. But none of it made any difference to the humble human in him, or his commitment towards his people.
In 1929 came into being SGA Pharmacy (St.George Ayurvedic Pharmacy) which was in fact Pappy Vaidyar’s dream mission of reaching out to the people through the medium of Ayurveda. The institution later went on to be known as Bipha Drug Laboratories which is now being run by the third generation of Vaidyar’s bloodline. The ideals and principles set by Pappy Vaidyar are strictly adhered to even today, and thus the dream of that great visionary continues to live on!